29/06/2012

Route 120 New Buses 29/06/12

Thanks to a tip-off from the new WLTM Bus Blog reporter, Matt, I decided to go and see the ADEs on Route 120 myself. However, due to timing issues with my school, and a really annoying E8 driver, I couldn't actually do a proper ride on one.


Anyway, these buses still smelt new, and the fresh smell of 'rubber' was still there (direct quote from Matt, who told me about this yesterday)


 London United/RATP ADE5 (YX12 FNL) on Route 120, Southall
 London United/RATP ADE6 (YX12 FNM) on Route 120, Southall
 Lower deck seating on ADE6
 Upper deck seating on ADE6, with new moquette.
 Upper deck on ADE6
 Looking down the staircase on ADE6
 Lower deck of ADE6
 Side exterior of ADE6
 Rear of ADE5
Old alongside the new:  London United/RATP SP and ADE5 on Route 120 passing each other
 ADE5 (testing camera angles)
 The people of the 120 seem to get these new buses messy quite quickly...
 Capacity of ADE5
 ADE6 at Southall Station
 London United/RATP ADE10 (YX12 FNR), Southall Station
London United/RATP ADE2 (YX12 FNH) on Route 120, Southall Station

This was not the way I planned it...
At least I got a video of a ride on ADE5:

Overall, many, many annoyances on buses occurred and I lost three connections just because of the timing issues my school seems to have. Well, thanks to my reporter: Matt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.